C20 NATURAL VITAMIN 21.5 ENHANCING SHEET MASK - Natta Cosme {REVIEW}

Thursday 14 April 2016

I'm a huge fan of sheet masks > clay masks although both works perfectly on my skin most of the time. Just in time for another review of another mask that I tested out, C20 Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask. Thank you Natta Cosme for thinking of me and sending out this box filled with love! :D

How thoughtful of them to send sweets over with the masks as well! Thank you Natta Cosme for always pampering me with these goodies. :')  #blessed

This C20 Natural Vitamin Mask is perfect. Why? It's an antioxidant mask that contains of 21.5% NATURAL VITAMIN complex extracted from Hippophae Rhamnoides Water and Boseong Green Tea Water. The lengthy name ain't for fun ya know :p

The all natural ingredients are essentially designed to improve skin tone and replenish hydration too! 
Let's see. Instructions are also given at the back of the mask sheet pack too :D


[ HOW TO USE ]
Apply mask over face for 15-20 minutes, suggested to apply 1-2 times a week. After 15-20 minutes, remove gentle and massage remaining essence to absorb into skin. 

[ WHAT I LOVE ]
 It's easy to use and it's best to use after refrigerated. At first I thought it smells like orange, but more towards the green tea refreshing scent instead. That's how I feel! :D The essence after removing the mask tightens the pore but I'll apply a few more times to see the more visible result :) As I have dry skin, this C20 mask worked well in hydration! 

[ WHERE TO PURCHASE ]
This C20 NATURAL VITAMIN 21.5 ENHANCING SHEET MASK is available @ NATTA COSME at RM9.90 EACH! :D

If you're a sheet mask lover, this is definite must to add to pamper you and your skin! ;)

♥, Edlyn

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.