Pampering skin with SEPHORA! ♥

Monday 5 December 2016

Hello lovelies! ♥♥ Here I am, back with another blog post again. Once again I truly apologize for no constant posting, November has been a really hectic and tiring month for me, with all the assignments and works piling up I hardly even had the time to pamper myself or sit down to relax. 

Nevertheless, my work has lessened down alot by now and totally regretted towards the negligence of my skincare PLUS the weather these days are taking a toll on my skin. Therefore, my face has been in a really bad condition with breakouts, cracked skin and chapped lips (Combination mouuuu ._.) 

Therefore, ordered a few masks from Sephora.my here that caters to all my problems towards my skin! 
Okay lah this is me macam yes tapi bukan lah, #coverflawsgaogao 
Which I will be introducing the masks one by one for now -  and what am I going to use it for! I actually wanted more but I don't think so I'll be able to finish the ones I'm holding, let alone more! :P But girls being girls, there's no such thing as too many skincare products right? 

I have problem having amazingly-lots whiteheads around my nose, oily T-zone with breakouts due to sleeping late. For this, I chose to use First Aid Beauty's Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay


Okay another reason why I chose this was because it has been recommended by my sister and i saw super good reviews about it. I've never had a mask other than clay in grey colour but this is in red :O So I can't wait to use this!!!

Next two are the ones that I've been holding back to purchase for quite some time now, but finally I'm able to try them out which it by yours truly, Sephora Collection!
Upper : Sleeping Mask Mono in Lotus
Below : Mud Mask Purifying and Mattifying 

I'll be taking turns to use the Mud Mask and the Red Clay Mask for my oily T-zone and probably my whole face since it has the benefits of nourishing the skin too. The real reason why I've been wanting to use this is because I've read reviews that it's really similar to Glamglow's mask - which is also available in Sephora, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be super good too so I'm really stoked to try it!!!! :D

As for the Sleeping Mask Mono - Lotus, of course I'll be using it after I'm done exfoliating, cleaning my face out with those dirts then pamper myself with a cool sleeping mask and go to bed :D What I always do to my masks - putting them in fridge before using so you'll have super cooling mask during application (it helps to shrink pores too :p) Ohya when there's not only in Lotus, they have a variety of flavours such as Job's Tears, White Pearl, Rose, Orchid, Pomegranate and so on! 

To soothe my skin even more, (plus, recommended by soooo many people) I bought Mario Badescu's Cucumber Tonic Mask! Well just by the name itself you can actually feel how soothing it is - like how traditional mask works by just applying the slices of cucumbers straight onto face but for sure, this is gonna work even better :p

What caught my eye to purchase this was the pleasant packaging as well - yes I'm that kind of girl that looks at packaging too ;_; in addition, it contains oil-absorbing mud + it's soothing to skin?! Totally perfect for my skin which has the combination and in need of the treatment, it's like killing two birds with one stone. XD

In all seriousness, thank you Sephora for having such a variety of masks for me to pamper myself on, especially when my skin is desperately, gasping for air, screaming for help. And to think these are just a SMALL part of what Sephora.my has got to offer! 
PLUSSSS I'M GONNA REVIEW ALL OF THEM AFTER THIS SO STAY TUNED! 


Thank you for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing :D

Edlyn

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.